Council to Council Transfer IN to GSWCF 320

Girl Scouts of West Central Florida

Last Update há um ano

Thank you for the opportunity to help you today. 

Great News! Troop Transfers are now completed through your personal My Account. 

Please review the step-by-step instructions provided below. These instructions include how to complete a Troop Transfer and remove any existing Troop Leader Roles from your previous Council.

Troop Transfer Instructions:

1. My Account: Please log into your My Account with your username (your email) and password. 

  • Note: If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot Password?" button and a reset link will be emailed to you. 

2. My Household/Edit Profile: Click on Edit Profile to access and update your address. 

  • Note: This step must be completed for all registered members and non-members associated with your account.  

3. My Household/Change Participation: Next, click on "Change Participation" for each of the Girl Member being transferred into the 320 GSWCF Council. 

  • Note: The Change Participation Button is located next to the Edit Profile Button for each registered member located under the My Household Tab.

4. Find a Troop: Follow the guided prompts that will allow you to search by Zip Code and by Mile Radius up to 90 Miles. 

  • Note: It is suggested to a 20 Mile Radius for the best Troop options.

5. Complete the Troop Transfer by selecting an Active 320 GSWCF Troop or select "Join an In-Person Troop SU###"displayed within the appropriate radius of your new address. 

  • Note: Your current Council will receive a notification of the request and should approve the request within 1-2 business days.  

6. Remove Volunteer Leader Roles Instructions:

My Household/Edit Profile: Click on Edit Profile. Locate your Troop Leader Role and click on gray "remove" button located next to the Troop # your are departing. 

  • Note: Your current Council will receive an automatic notification that you have requested the Troop Transfer/Leader Removal and they should approve the request within 1-2 business days. 

If you have any challenges with your My Account updates, please contact your current Council and they will help complete the Troop Transfer on your behalf. Please click the Council Locator Link Council Locator to locate your Council's contact information. 

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us