Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
Last Update a year ago
Since most internet providers treat a contact as a safe sender, we are recommending that the email recipient add [email protected] as a contact to their email account.
- Please make sure you have checked your JUNK/SPAM file for the reset password link.
- Please clear cache, cookies, and browsing history
- Please follow the steps below provided by GSUSA. If you have done the steps above and have not received your password link yet.
- Go to https://www.gmail.com in your web browser. This will open your Gmail inbox if you're already signed into your Google account in your web browser.
- If you aren't signed in, enter your email address and password before continuing.
- It is not possible to add a contact from an email in the mobile Gmail app.
- Click on the Contacts button (blue circle with figure)
- Click "Get Started" if prompted
2. In the Contacts section, select "Create Contact
3. Populate the below:
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Note: SafeSender for MyGS / GSUSA
- All other applicable fields.
4. Save your new contact record.